GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses www.filatiromance.com, accessible via the url: http://www.filatiromance.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies the acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by the sole proprietorship:
FILATI ROMANCE by DAVI 'LISA
Place of birth: Germany
Date of birth: 11/11/1986
Residence: Via Coriano Case Ferrari n. 9, 42030 Villa Minozzo (RE)
Tax Code: DVALSI86S51Z112D
VAT number: 02842220358
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Sales Conditions which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase and whose terms www.filatiromance.com reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice. Users are therefore advised to periodically consult this page to keep up to date.
4. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.filatiromance.com and do not govern, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products by of subjects other than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions. 2. It contains the reference to the General Sales Conditions, the images of each product and its price, the payment methods that can be used, the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs. 3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data. 4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein. 5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. 6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The user undertakes to promptly inform www.filatiromance.com of any changes to his data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inexact or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, www.filatiromance.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until an amnesty of the related deficiencies.
4. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, www.filatiromance.com will provide the user with a screen to register with a username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user, that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and that they will be binding for him.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the purchaser requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, www.filatiromance.com will reimburse the amount paid within 10 working days from the time he was aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract .
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. www.filatiromace.com sells yarns and accessories for manual work.
The types marketed are:
* Summer Yarns
* Microfiber yarns
* Winter yarns
In addition, products made with these yarns and made during video tutorials broadcast on the Youtube channel www.youtube.com/CrochetRomance will be available for sale.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: http://www.filatiromance.com/index.php
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, www.filatiromance.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there is no obligation for www.filatiromance.com to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
* Paypal payment
* credit card through the Paypal portal
* recharge your Postepay (Italian clients)
* bank transfer
In the case of payment by bank transfer the deadline for making the same is 48 hours from the end of the order. After this deadline without the payment having been made, the purchase contract will be considered terminated.
If the client requests an invoice, he is asked to write at email@example.com indicating his tax data.
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. www.filatiromance.com carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory and the European Union and the United States.
2. www.filatiromance.com will only deliver to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 24/48 working hours, or, if no delivery date is specified due to unavailability of the product in the warehouse, within the estimated deadline for the supply of the same and, in each case, within a maximum period of sixty days from the date of confirmation.
4. With regard to European Union countries, delivery will be made in 3/5 working days, and in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days, and for the United States delivery time is about 6/10 working days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent back to the warehouse. In this case, www.filatiromance.com by email or phone or Facebook contact will specify the ways in which to agree a new delivery.
6. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of termination the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract.
9. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer starting from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all the amounts due in relation to the same, including the shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this took place at a later time, is received.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, pursuant to the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, that is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the delivery date of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or resolution of the contract in relation to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and the user's name, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively to send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 obligatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Via Coriano Case Ferrari n. 9, 42030 Villa Minozzo (RE), Italy
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 days, including any shipping costs, starting from receipt of the returned goods. 7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having sent back the goods. 8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of www.filatiromance.com are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. 9. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the repayment.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale were void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent via email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number: 3349894728, and by mail at the following address:
Via Coriano Case Ferrari n. 9, 42030 Villa Minozzo (RE)
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other mandatory prevailing rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be settled by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 03/13/2019.